Public Charge Background
- Public Charge background video
- Notice of proposed rulemaking from the Federal Register
- Public Charge Key Takeaways
- Public Charge 2-page fact sheet in English and Spanish
- Five things to know about public charge
- Updated analysis of the proposed changes and potential impact in California
- Public Charge 2 pager Fact Sheet, also available in Spanish
- Resources from Northern Califorina Grantmakers in-person event "Public Charge: The Policy that Could Change Everything for Immigrant Families"
- Statement from Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees
- Statement from Dr. Robert Ross, CEO of the California Endowment in opposition to the changes to “Public Charge”
- Templates and suggestions for comments from various sectors
- New background video created by The California Endowment
- Protecting Immigrant Families website
- Submit public comments
- The Public Comment period runs from October 10, 2018 - December 10, 2018 at 8:59 pm (Pacific Time).